Annual Holiday Luncheon set for December 6th
It’s almost that time of year again! The YES Partnership’s Annual Holiday Luncheon will be held on Friday, December 6th at the Black Oak Casino Resort. All YES members and alternates are encouraged to support the event in any of the following ways:
· Invite your friends, colleagues, and family to join you at the luncheon. Tickets are $35 per person or $315 for a table of 10. Tickets can be purchased on the ATCAA website at https://www.atcaaevents.org/
You can support the YES Partnership by attending, contributing to our raffle/silent auction or by making a donation. We appreciate any support you can offer to help us continue our efforts to support Tuolumne County youth and families through dedicated efforts to prevent suicide, substance use, and child abuse.www.atcaaevents.org. Be sure to check out the highlight video from last year’s Holiday Luncheon.
· Share this post with your contacts and post it on Facebook, Twitter, or other social media platforms.
· Donate an item to be purchased during the raffle, silent, or live auctions. Attached is a Donation Form to complete when submitting a donated item. Attached is a list of gift basket ideas.
· Obtain an item(s) from a local merchant(s) to be featured in the raffle, silent, or live auctions. Attached is a letter to share with merchants, or others, who ask about the YES Partnership.
· Solicit sponsors who are willing to make a one-time donation to support the YES Partnership. Attached is a Support Form for the donor to complete and submit with the donation.
We have many successes to celebrate during the luncheon including:
· A strengthened Partnership with several new members representing key sectors of the community, including the new Senior Services sector.
· A significant increase in the number of community members trained to be alert and aware of our friends, colleagues, family members, and others who may be having thoughts of suicide and how we can respond and keep them safe.
· The successful launch of the first “Hope and Honor Walk” for suicide prevention and awareness.
· The EPIC (Empower Peers, Inspire the Community) Youth Coalition began a second year with youth representing Don Pedro High School, Tioga High School, Summerville High School, Sonora High School, Gold Rush Charter School, and Mountain Oaks Charter School.
There are many challenges ahead and we need support from the community to continue our good work. The Annual Holiday Luncheon is one way we gain support. I am grateful for the many ways you support this event and the YES Partnership. Thank you!